- General multiple sclerosis (MS)
- MS - Dimethyl fumarate
- MS - Natalizumab
- MS - Daclizumab
MS - Peginterferon beta-1a
The areas of research currently being considered to support studies related to peginterferon beta-1a in multiple sclerosis can be found below.
- Real-world effectiveness as assessed by quality of life, cognition, adherence and treatment satisfaction vs other platform therapies, especially other injectables
- Examinations of work productivity, pharmacoeconomics, and health resource utilization
- Assessment of novel ways to mitigate injection site reactions (ISR) and flu-like symptoms (FLS) or better manage patients who experience these adverse events
Out of scope:
- Biomarker studies trying to identify specific responder populations among patients treated with pegylated interferon-beta 1a
- Studies on its MoA
Of note: Study designs for research objectives that have been well-researched in the past need to be powered to derive statistically meaningful conclusions and provide new scientific observations.
Research support is awarded on a highly competitive basis, and submission of research proposals in these areas of interest does not guarantee that support will be awarded.
- MS - Prolonged-release fampridine